Resurs Holding’s mid-term financial targets are:
- Annual lending growth of more than 10%
- Risk-adjusted NBI margin in line with recent years, about 10-12%
- C/I before credit losses, excluding Insurance and adjusted for nonrecurring costs, of under 40%
- Return on tangible equity RoTE adjusted for nonrecurring costs, given a 11.5% Common Equity Tier 1 ratio, of about 30%.
- Common Equity Tier 1 ratio of more than 11.5% and a total capital ratio of more than 14%
- Payout ratio – a dividend of at least 50% of the Group’s net profit for the year